We started with something not on the menu, and I couldn't tell you what it was called. It had pesto, tomato and some other stuff. This was probably my favorite of the night.
The rest of the menu was a sample menu so I got some of everything. Some of the pictures you'll see larger portions because everyone else at the table ordered only one entree.
- Salad: Blood Oranges, Arugula, Feta, Spiced Walnuts, Champagne and Blood Orange Vinaigrette
- Soup: Tomato Dill with Dilled Whip Cream
- Vegetarian Entree: Roasted Root Veggie and Spinach Gratin
- Entree 2: Pan Seared Halibut, White Wine Butter Sauce, Roasted Carrot Puree
- Entree 3: Pomegranate Glazed Beef Tenderloin, New Potatoes, String Beans
- Dessert 1: Cappaccino Chocolate Cheesecake
- Dessert 2: Lemon Thyme Pound Cake with Blood Orange Glaze
- Dessert 3: Raspberry and Peach Crumble
Somewhat eaten dessert, but I remembered before it was all gone.
What a wonderful night. I hope ya'll have some great weekend plans with your honey or best friends.