Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl


This year we went to the youth super bowl party. I meant to take lots of pictures, but that didn't happen. I guess we were having too much fun.
We had one area set up for rock band, then two tv's for the game. Most of us ended up playing games rather than watching the game. I learned a new game super scrabble, you basically make your own scrabble board out of six letters then the first one to use all six yells "draw two" you keep going until all the letters are gone. It was really fun.

I dressed the kids up in the only football gear they have, Broncos. They looked pretty cute. Some of the girls taught Taylynn a cheer for the game last night.

Overall great weekend. We went shopping on Saturday and I got some great stuff. Maybe I'll get to some pictures this week.

Have a great week. We are heading off to Wal-Mart!

2 comments: