Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Aaron!

27 Years ago my husband was born. It is amazing to think how even then God plan for us to be together.
This is the 9th birthday we have celebrated together. We used to make a huge deal out of birthdays, but as our family has grown, it has gotten harder to do things. This year we are making it a big deal. We are going to an indoor water park, Great Wolf Lodge. And we'll be spending the night at the hotel/park. Then in a week we are going to do my husbands favorite thing, go to a Hockey game. In between we have some special things planned, but I am just glad we get to take a day off and be together as a family.
Happy Birthday Aaron, you are the best thing that God has ever giving me. I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just ran across your blog and LOVE IT!! Happy Birthday to your hubby Aaron! How sweet is this post!! I feel the same way about my hubby, him and my daughter are the best things God has ever given me!

    Love your blog it is supe cute! I love your kids names....I have never heard of the name taylnnn and I love it....Super cute! Your kids are precious....
    Happy Sunday
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete