Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 25, 2010

TOMS




I have known about TOMS for a long time, but if you have not heard, here's the deal:

In 2006 an American traveler, Blake Mycoskie, befriended children in Argentina and found they had no shoes to protect their feet. Wanting to help, he created TOMS Shoes, a company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. One for One. Blake returned to Argentina with a group of family, friends and staff later that year with 10,000 pairs of shoes made possible by caring TOMS customers. Since our beginning, TOMS has given over 400,000 pairs of shoes to children in need through the One for One model.

So even those these shoes seem pricey, you have to understand your buying two pairs. I am going to buy these for Taylynn, but I am going to wait until April because I want them for summer and her feet have been growing like CRAZY!


I want some for my self too, check them out they have some cute shoes. TOMS

No comments:

Post a Comment