Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Show us your Ministry

Show us your Ministry, visit Kelly to see more ministries.

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

I single handedly don’t have my own ministry, God hasn’t laid that on my heart yet!

I am just a mom and a wife who loves Jesus with every organ in my body. My reason for living is to show who Jesus is, through example. I fail at this often, but I try to be as much like Jesus as I can.


Although my blog isn’t based around a ministry, it is a small devotion to God. The purpose of my blog is so my kids can read and learn about me and know about their childhood, but most importantly I want them to see how much Jesus is involved in my attitude and everyday life.


I also enjoy blogging and reading other blogs for support and encouragement. I love reading a blog that includes God’s word, so I began adding scripture to some of my posts for encouragement for others and myself.


At the top of my blog I have the verse Proverbs 3:5-6 which says: Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.


I love this verse, because I need to be reminded of this everyday so I can be more like Him. It is hard for me not to live life my way, I need to trust completely and not walk down my own path.


Thank you for taking the time to read what this blog is about and its reason for existing.


If you want to know more about me keep reading:

Name: Caroline


Husband: Aaron


Children: Taylynn (3) Preston (2) and Baby B (due in July)


State: Kansas


Career: Stay at Home Mom


Bible studies: Bible Study Fellowship: book of John. Women’s Bible study at local church.


Church Ministries: Youth group: Junior Bible study leaders, wedding coordinator


Favorite book of the Bible: Philippians


Favorite Christian book: The Love Dare, by Stephen Kendrick and Alex Kendrick


3 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family! Thank you for sharing! I also have a three year old daughter and a two year old son! I am a follower now and will be back to read more of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! What a beautiful family and I love that you aren't afraid to share about your love for Christ, as unfortunately so many are. May God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proverbs 3:5-6, That's a great verse thanks for that today, I needed that! Beautiful family pic!

    ReplyDelete