Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 4, 2009

Worlds of Fun!

This weekend was pretty busy. Sunday was great we went to church had some wonderful worship. Then headed to Worlds of Fun and boy did we have fun. I am going to let the pictures do the talking. Oh, and do check out the video of Taylynn on her first ride. She got so scared and had the funniest look on her face. I felt bad laughing, but I laughed until I tears in my eyes. She did great on all the other rides. Preston also had a great time.
We went with our good friends Jamie, Keri, Aiden and Kieren Garcia. Ok enjoy!

Ok I don't like this picture of me, but isn't this
dress so cute. It was a Kohl's deal that I ended up only
paying fifteen dollars for.



1 comment:

  1. Taylynn looked like she had a great time...except for the ride :) And the dress is CA-UTE!

    ReplyDelete