Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gymboree is the place for me.

I was just reading kelly's blog and she was talking about gymboree so I thought I would share some a of adorable dresses from the past and present. I thow in some of Preston's outfits too.

The pictures start more recent to older, but might not be in order. All of these outfits were purchased on sale. I might have bought one or two dresses at full price, but with a coupon.
Enjoy knowing that all of the dresses were between 6- 12 dollars and outfits are bewtween 8-20 dollars.

Circle of friends (30% off entire purchase) is coming up on May 14th! I should get a coupon through email that I can share, so let me know if you want one. Just leave your email in my comment box. Thanks























I was just reading kelly's blog and she was talking about gymboree so I thought I would share some a of adorable dresses from the past and present. I thow in some of Preston's outfits too.

2 comments:

  1. So feel free to email me the coupon if you don't mind... mollyhall24@yahoo.com. AND I can't wait to see if you'll round up some clothes for fall for us later this season?!

    Such darling little kiddos that are always dressed SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send one to me too!!! I haven't shopped there yet but maybe this will encourage me too! And maybe I should shop with you...since you're a bargain shopper and I need more of you people in my life! :) Misslinds@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete