Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Preston is 13 months

Today I am going to talk about a very important man in my life. He is a great man. He doesn't say mean things to me (atleat not that I can understand), he loves to sit close to me and hug me, he lets me get extra sleep in the morning (sometimes), he is a happy man, he always wants me around and he loves me.
Nope I am not talking about my husband, although he does these things too. I am talking about Preston. Yesterday he turned 13 months old, so today I thought I would talk all about him.

Preston was born April 4, 2008 at 12:17 am

I was schedule to be induced, so that morning we headed to the hospital to get the process going. When my Dr came to check on me she decided to do one more sonogram to check the size. I had a big baby a year before him and went through a hard labor. My Dr was hoping Preston would be small and make for an easy delivery. So the sonogram show that he would be about 9 pounds, smaller than my first but still big.
We all decided it would be better for the baby and I to have a C-section. I was nervous because I was afraid the spinal wouldn't work, since the epidural didn't work after 4 tries during my first labor. I just didn't want to be put to sleep and miss the birth of my own baby.

When noon hit, it was time for us to go. I was so excited and scared all in one.
The medicine worked and 17 minutes later out came this beautiful baby boy. He weighed 8lb 12 ounces and was perfect.
From then on our life will never be the same. Today he is 25 pounds of energy. He only naps 6 out of 7 days. He loves to eat. He is just starting to walk. He is a mommas boy. He has the cutest laugh. He loves his sister, even though she can be rough with him.

We are blessed!

Here are a few more pictures:

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big he's gotten (age wise not actual size!). You guys make pretty babies ;)

    ReplyDelete