Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 18, 2009

Jillian

I just got done watching the Bachelorette and this season is going to be a good one. Jillian didn't pick the guy that I thought would be at the end. His name is Caleb and he didn't even make it to the top 15. Actually they hardly showed him on the show at all. Here is a picture of him, he is adorable. It turns out he was a roommate of a guy I have known for year, how funny. Oh and check out his photography website here he has some great shots.
And what about the guy who was checking out her feet, how weird was that? To judge someone on their feet is crazy, what if that person got in an accident and lost a toe, or worse their whole foot?
Well, lets hope Kiptyn or Jake make it to the end. Some of those guys I am not so sure about. We'll see!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jake, Kiptyn and Mathue are my favorite!! I liked Caleb too but not as much as JAKE!! And I don't usually watch this show but I had to this season because she shares my name!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about Jake, I just hope he isn't the one who has a girlfriend at home!

    ReplyDelete