Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday, fun all day

Today I celebrated Keri's birthday, she is turning 21 again :) Lindsey and I took her to Kansas City, MO and had a girls day out at the plaza. We had a great time.
This is us driving to KC- Thank you Lindsey for keeping your eyes on the road!
We had coffee
Did some shopping
Ate at PF Changs
This is Kieren using his chop sticksThese two girls are my best friends and I am so lucky to have them!

We didn't get home until 5pm but I wasn't done having fun for the day! Aaron and I decided to take the kids to the swimming pool. First time for the year at a BIG pool.Lets just say I am beat now! It was all worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Glad that you have a wonderful day.

    Have a nice weekend.

    PS: I want to know the name of the color that you have in your kitchen and dinnig room (the green one). I'm in love with that color and to change my walls. Hope you can help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for answer my question Caroline.

    And now I'm going to answer your questions.

    My girls love princess. They recognized them at all places.

    Their quilts are from Wal-Mart.

    They don't take their naps there. They sleep in my room. But at night the sleep side by side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love KC!! And the pool looks like lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete