Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 22, 2009

Taylynn

Something I love to do is take pictures. Taylynn has an endless supply of clothes and bows so dressing up and taking pictures is fun for us. She is really starting to enjoy being my little model too.
I took these last friday mostly in front of our house. Enjoy!

Here are some pictures from Fathers Day

Banana blueberry pancakes, Aarons favorite
Family eating breakfast in bed
Picture with Daddy before church

PS While I am writting this Taylynn is on her 3rd hour of a nap, should I wake her up?
And Preston is staring at the TV watching golf, ha! Aaron I bet you LOVE that.

3 comments:

  1. She is too cute!! I love those chubby cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable. Love all the photos. It looks like you guys had a great Father's Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete