Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 7

First off say a little prayer for my blog friend Jillian, she is in labor now or possibly maybe she has had the baby. She is due to have a baby girl named Emerson. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers this morning.

Today we didn't do much! We laid out at the pool pretty much ALL day. I am a bit burnt, but as I said before My skin has to burn before it tans.

We hung out with a couple we met here pretty much all day. We have had a great time getting to know them. Their names are Rob and Lucy and they have a beautiful 5 1/2 month old daughter named Amelie. They are from Milton Keynes, England. We spend a good amount of time talking about all the difference in our countries.

Here is a picture of us at dinner

After dinner we spent the evening down stairs at the bar where they had a Guess that Song game. The DJ would play the song and you would have to guess the artist, it was fun for me to watch, ha!

I am missing the kids so much, but only 2 days and 20 hours until we see them. They will be sleeping we when get home but I am still going to run into their rooms pick them up and hug them.

Aaron is golfing today and Lucy, Amelie and I are getting ready to go to breakfast. As of now it is sprinkling so I am not sure what today holds.

Have a great day, what day of the week is it anyway?

2 comments:

  1. isn't it funny how quickly one can loose track of the day of the week? I get like that during the summer. It sounds like you had a wonderful day and the couple and their daughter you meet look nice. It is fun to meet new people!
    We miss you and talk about all the time and the children will be so excited to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that Chocolate Pie looks SO good! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete