Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 1

So today we are finishing packing and loading up. We plan to leave anywhere around 1:30pm.
We'll be driving to Arkansas to drop Taylynn and Preston off at my parents house. We will spend the night there and get them settled.

I have a few things to do this morning, but for the most part I think we are ready to go. We have a few friends who are going to rotate and take shifts to take care of our house. Thank you we appreciate you so much! I am hoping to find something awesome to bring back to them. When we went to Jamaica their really wasn't much that we saw other than junky stuff, maybe Antigua will be different.

OK we'll I will update soon. Please pray that we have safe travels!

Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip. Travel safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear more about your adventure :) I also can't wait to see beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete