Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Master Bedroom

8gqx3wknzr


This week on Show us Where you Live Fridays, Kelly is hosting a tour on Master bedrooms.



I just repainted and decorated, I still have some work to do, but this is good for now. My goal has been to make it more of a relaxing, peaceful room.


This is looking in through the door. Our room isn't very big, but we have all the space we need.


Here is our chest of drawers, The wedding couple was my parents and our cake topper. I love that it is pretty enough to use as decoration.


I used a hook on the wall to hang my long necklaces, works great!
This sign says ALWAYS KISS ME GOODNIGHT- pretty popular saying for a bedroom, I bet we'll see a lot of them on this tour.
The pictures are of the kids when they were one month.

This is our masterbath


Thanks for checking out my bedroom. Glad you stopped by.


8gqx3wknzr

15 comments:

  1. I love the "for ever & ever" above your bed! The girls I nanny are obsessed with Enchanted and use that phrase all the time. Too cute!

    (Also, I think you mean "chest of drawers";-) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bedroom and that blue color on the walls is so pretty!! Great job and I love your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the aqua blue color! it looks so fresh, and the giant key is awesome! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color reminds me of "Tiffany Box Blue"...it is very pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue is so fun! And, I am in love with the for ever and ever sign above your bed!!

    Mrs. Nurse Boy

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is very pretty - I like the blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off, thank you for the directions on posting a "link". I played with it prior to your directions and could not figure it out....and was too embarrassed to ask, since EVERYONE else has figured it out...ha!

    Your room is great, love the candles in the bathroom. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I love the wall color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! Thank you for sharing.
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute room... really nice furniture. I love that you placed appropriately sized artwork above your bed. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty! And I love that you have your parents' cake topper. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete