Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 5

Day 5
Today is shopping day and our only morning not running out to the ocean. The only shoppers were my mom, dad, Mollie, Jack, Grandma, Paw-paw, Taylynn and myself. Since Taylynn was getting dressed all cute, I made Preston and Alayna put on their matching outfits so I could take some pictures.Align Center

Then we took pictures of everyone


Then often to Destin to eat at Hog's Breath Saloon.
Thank you Grandma and Paw-paw for that special treat, it was sooo good!

After lunch we headed to an outlet mall, with lots and lots of shops.
It was date night for my grandparents and parents so we took the kids to the splash park so we could listen to live music and let the kids play.

That night when we got back we took the kids swimming in the dark because they had been asking and asking. It was fun, a bit chilly, but they enjoyed it.

Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great trip! I bet your parents and grandparents loved spending so much time with the kids! :)

    ReplyDelete