Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 2, 2011

21 weeks and sonogram




Sickness:
Doing much better as far as energy goes, this month will probably be the best as far as how I feel.

Weight:
10 pounds!!!!! For some reason I always start to gain a lot around this time, so here we go!

Cravings:
Eggo Waffles! LOVE them!

Sleep:
I sleep well, but my dreams are crazy!

Gender:
Sonogram was June 1st, but I cannot share yet!!!!

Baby size:
My baby is 10 1/2 inches about 3/4 Ib.

Belly:
It's there loud and clear

Appointment:
Our next appointment is July 1st



So yesterday was the sonogram and everything looks great which is a blessing. We have a few gender reveals coming up. One is tonight at my niece's Birthday Party. Then Sunday at lifegroup, Tuesday at girl's night and a surprise reveal while in Florida!

We took Taylynn ans Preston with us to the sonogram and they each wore the gender color they wanted the baby to be. Taylynn pink and Preston blue, of course! (and for those who are dying to know.......don't try to zoom in on the pictures, you won't see anything )

Alayna had tubes put in her ears early yesterday morning. Poor little girl did so good. It was hard for me seeing her try to wake up from the anesthesia, but when she did she was mad. The only thing that made her happy was leaving the building, then she actually took her bottle and relaxed. Let's just hope this makes everything better.






Caroline

3 comments:

  1. Ugh... I'm crashing one of your reveal nights. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe it, one more week, ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to find your blog! And happy you are doing well! It will be exciting to hear when you reveal to us this new little he or she.
    Deidre

    ReplyDelete