Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cherry Party- Invitation



I have always made the kids birthday invitations on my own. This time I made them, but had vistaprint do the printing for me. They only cost $13 for me to print. I had them make postcards that are about 5 1/2 by 8 1/2, so they are bigger than a normal postcard.

A few days ago I did a photo session with Alayna for her Birthday. I made a fake cake and made a banner, which we'll use on her birthday and got her dressed in her birthday best. I then did some cropping and overlaying and created the front of her postcard:
Then I did my magic in word and made the back of the postcard:

I just got them in the mail yesterday and they are so adorable! I have a while to send them out, but it's nice to check something off the list.

Caroline

2 comments: