Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 15, 2010

What we have been up to.......

Today was my Grandaddy's funeral. I wish I could have been there.

In the meantime, we have stayed busy around here. Preston is usually naked now that he can take EVERYTHING off. We have had a lot of empty boxes around and what else should we do, but get in them.
Taylynn has asked to wear her Elmo nighty everyday, and usually I let her. She LOVES LOVES it. I got it last year for about 2 dollars at Sears. It was GREAT deal!
Preston has also made a transition............
He's in a big boy bed!
Last night he was up until 11. A big part of that was due to the time change the night before, but the other part was his excitement. At first he fussed a little, but them he was quiet for about an hour. We thought he had gone to sleep, but he was reading. He had ALL of his books in his bed with him. He had realized he had freedom and was loving it.

Nap time today was wonderful, he went right to sleep and slept 2 and a half hours. Yeah! As of now he is sleeping in his crib with the side off and he'll soon move into Taylynn's room. We hope to get a queen bed for his room so once it is time to move the baby in Taylynn's room, he'll be in a real BIG bed. Everything can change though, we plan for change anymore.

Preston did tell me last night he wanted to be the baby and wanted the crib back :( I still want him to be my baby too.

This is what I have been up to

Finishing Preston's scrapbook. I left off at 2 months and I have 10 to go. I DON'T LIKE TO SCRAPBOOK, so this won't be much fun, but I am going to start tomorrow. I have got all the stuff ready, just missing motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment