Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 19, 2010

Kansas City

Yesterday we had a girls trip to Kansas City and it was wonderful. The weather was a PERFECT 64 degrees. We went to an outdoor shopping outlet mall so nice weather was required.
Our main reason for going was to get some shoes at Stride Rite. It is friends and family, so since Aaron works for them we get 30% on top of already outlet prices. I usually walk out of there with shoes, but this time I didn't find anything. However, Kim and Keri each got two pairs for their little ones.
It was also Friends and Family for Old Navy, Banana Republic and Gap. I wouldn't have known this if it wasn't for a sweet neighbor friend who called before I left to make sure I had a coupon. Thanks Beth, you'd saved me so much.
We shopped for a bit then went to eat a T-Rex Cafe.
We had never gone because Taylynn never wanted too. She was too scared. We took a risk this time, she did great, but Preston was unsure. It was so neat in there and the kids enjoyed it. Preston sat in my lap a little bit when he got scared, but we were sitting by a moving Triceratops, who wouldn't get scared?


The whole gang.
All the kids, way to distracted to look at the camera.
Off and on Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome day out! We've been in the 60s as well and I am loving it.

    I <3 outlet malls so much. I could live there!

    I can't wait to receive your labels. Thank you for being so fast, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you go to the Zona Rosa?? I love Zona Rosa, I have only been there once but I fell in LOVE with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, sounds like y'all had so much fun!!! I wish we had that restaurant down here. My boys are dinosaur crazy & would love to go there, but it probably would freak out the baby!!! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cafe! looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, it looks like you guys had a ball!! My girls would love that kind of trip!! Great pics. xoxo LA

    ReplyDelete