Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

23 weeks!

Today I am 23 weeks. I was feeling pretty good until this horrible back pain.
Alayna is moving a lot and seems to be awake when I am. I hope she is sleeping when I am.
I have gained 10 pounds and it seems to be mostly in my belly. She should be around a pound by now and about 11 inches long.
Taylynn and Preston both call her Layna and know that she is a baby girl, but I don't think they have a clue. I am excited for them to meet her. Taylynn has already been giving her love.

4 comments:

  1. Aw! Such precious pictures! Yay for 23 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures!!! I hope the time goes by fast so you can meet your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious, 3 of my favorite girls!!!

    ReplyDelete