Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

John Mayer

Last night Aaron and I went to see John Mayer in concert. I LOVE LOVE his music. I was introduced to his music in 1999 before he had made a studio album. It was so awesome to see him grow into such a big artist. His first concert I went to was a little gig in Lawrence, KS in April 2002. Although I have been to his other concerts it was pretty amazing to compare the difference 8 years has made.
The concert in Lawrence in 2002 was Aaron and I's first date. I remember so much from that night. What I was wearing, how my hair looked, where we parked. Silly things, but it was one of the most important days. I knew that I loved this guy and that it was about to be the start of the rest of my life. I wasn't positive he was the one, but I wanted him to be :)
Anyway it was a great concert and I had a chair to sit in which beats all those outdoor concerts I have been to.Aaron, Thank you for a wonderful night. It is amazing what 8 years has done for us. I love you!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, that is soo neat that you guys were able to see JM again (LOVE him too!!) Did you see him at the Granada in Lawrence?? Good times :-) You looked adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Ya'll look so cute!! I love john mayer's music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all look so cute! I heard he was really good in concert. Happy to hear y'all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete