Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Three day weekend

This weekend was full of Birthday celebration. On Saturday my parents came into town for a wedding, but we celebrated 4 birthdays. Aaron, Mollie (my sister), Doug (brother in law) and myself. My parents took us to Famous Daves BBQ and it was so good. Perfect for a big group.

We had a great time visiting with the family. It is always fun when we can all get together. We were just missing my brother and his wife. His birthday is the same day as mine.




After lunch we got the kids down for a nap we went to Aiden's 4th Birthday party.
Preston finally woke up and got to come just in time for cake. I am slipping in a 19 week picture too.
The rest of the weekend will be another post!

4 comments:

  1. That picture with the corn is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the pic of Taylynn and your mom (guessing?). So sweet! Wow 4 birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy weekend you had! Looks like a ton of fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy weekend with lots of birthdays, wow.

    ReplyDelete