Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 4, 2010

Girls night -Bachelor

****Happy Birthday to my Mother in Law**** I am cooking dinner tonight, so lets hope it turns out ok. My MIL always cooks for us, so it is pretty intimidating to cook for her. Wish me luck!


It has been two weeks since our last girls night, and for me that's forever!
So tonight we are kicking it off again with the Bachelor Season Premier. We also have two new girls in our group who will now experience the show in a whole new light.
The first night we watch and vote on who we think the guy will pick, but if everyone (uh hum Lindsey) stays quiet then the last night we reveal our answers and have a prize for the winner, if there is a winner.

I know I did this last time with Julian and was kinda wrong when Wes was one of my top picks check it out here. But I am going to do it again.

So these are my picks for the Bachelor of 2010:

Meet the guy
Meet my pick for the girls

Ali

Age:25

Occupation: Advertising Account Manager

Hometown: Williamstown, MA

Resides in: San Francisco, CA


Ashleigh

Age: 25

Occupation: Account Manager

Hometown: North Potomac, MD

Resides in: Bethesda, MD



Christina

Age: 25

Occupation: Restaurant Manager

Hometown: San Diego, CA

Resides in: San Diego, CA

Kathryn

Age: 25

Occupation: Corporate Flight Attendant

Hometown: Lexington, KY

Resides in: Los Angeles, CA


Sheila

Age: 25

Occupation: Commercial Pilot

Hometown: Scottsdale, AZ

Resides in: San Juan Capistrano, CA



Ok so remember I have only seen their pictures, I am not accountable for what they act like or do on the show. I hope these ladies all act like sweet southern belles.

I might let you know who my final pick is, but I'll take to tell the girls to keep their eyes off the post if I do.

2 comments:

  1. I totally missed the season premier and I'm bummed! I'll have to set my tivo to record it from now on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DVR'D it and haven't watched it yet, but after talking with me sister--her favorite is DEFINITELY Ali!!!

    ReplyDelete