Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 22, 2010

Cheese


Today we had some friends over for lunch I made grilled cheese sandwiches, but not with just any cheese. I used Gruyere cheese and sourdough bread. For those who have seen the Devil Wears Prade, the boyfriend made this for Andy and see turned it down to watch her weight. She made a mistake! Ha.

I also made cranberry salad and had some fresh beautiful grapes for dessert I made my favorite, chocolate mousse.

The most wonderful part was spending time with my friends. Nothing beats that.

Here is Pam and Keri (Mother and Daughter)

Kim and I

Taylynn, Preston and Aiden

Carter, Preston and Kieren they have formed a new band, I'll let you know the name later.Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work; If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!

1 comment:

  1. That chocolate mousse look soooooo yummy! Love your dress, too cute!

    ReplyDelete