Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Anniversary

December 30th was Aaron and I's 4th year anniversary. We celebrated with a nice dinner at Chez Yasu, a local fine dining french restaurant. It was so good. I didn't take pictures there because it was too fancy, I didn't want to look silly.

I received these beautiful Porterfield flowers and they are still looking good today. Lilies are my favorite flower.Notice the sweet man in the back doing some dishes.
It was a great day and we have many more anniversaries to come.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...Ya'll looks so cute!! Congrats on 4 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful anniversary. Love the beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete