Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 18, 2010

3 day weekend

This weekend was busy and eventful, but we made some memories I hope I can hold on to forever.


Thursday night Taylynn and Preston cooked us dinner. We had pancakes, eggs and bacon.
It is always fun having breakfast for dinner, Preston really loved it.
Aaron got off Friday because he had an extra day of vacation to use. So we took the kids to the library so they could sing and dance at Musical Story Time. As we were leaving Taylynn had a huge meltdown, it got even worse when I didn't check her movie out because of the way she was acting, which made it worse. We proceeded to go to Sam's Club for lunch, but the meltdown continued. I had to sit in the car with her for about 5 minutes until she calmed down and could say she was sorry. She is getting stubborn like me, watch out!

The rest of the day went great after naps. We took the kids to Baskin Robbins for dinner, they loved it. Taylynn got a wild sherbet ice cream and Preston got Reese's peanut butter cup. Taylynn ate most of her ice cream and all of what Preston didn't eat.
I did cook some potato soup for dessert, I had to make it extra healthy to make up for the ice cream, so I added flax seed and lots of veggies. They seemed to like it.

That night we watched Snow White while following along with Taylynn's Snow White book.
Saturday we took my Mother in Law to Panera for lunch then did some shopping at the mall. That night Aaron and I had a date night. We went to Applebees for dinner then Kohl's to do some shopping for Aaron. I think he tried on 20 pairs of jeans and we didn't find anything. We went to Gap and JcPenney and all he walked away with was two polo shirts. I did get an adorable maternity dress though.

Sunday we went to church came home napped and went to Life Group. Great weekend. It will be even better when it is warm outside and we can get fresh air, but for now we might have to get ice cream every Friday.





4 comments:

  1. Sounds like y'all have a great weekend. You have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! My Kitchen is painted that exact same color green as in your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all DID have a great weekend!!! I'd eat ice cream for dinner any day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great weekend. Your kids are adorable. I like the idea of ice cream every Friday!

    ReplyDelete