Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 11, 2010

Gender Party

After seeing Kelly's post about going to a gender party, I knew that is what we were going to have to do. Really it is just a reason to have another party and have all our friends over.

This was the first time hearing anyone do this, I wish I would have thought to do this with the other two babies. Oh well.

I am excited. I live for planning parties and weddings, this is what I went to school for. I am not the type to look up previous ideas. I want to come up with them on my own so they have my own touch to them.

I even plan on having a separate surprise when we tell our youth group at church. So much to plan and so much to do. I LOVE IT!

I'll keep you updated with some fun ideas, but you don't get to know the sex any earlier. Maybe I'll have to think of a surprise for you too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh fun!! You should totally do a fun suprise for your blogger friends!!

    ReplyDelete