Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 18, 2012

Springfield, Missiouri

This last weekend we went to my brother's house in Springfield. My mom and dad and sister and brother in law also came for a visit. It was a mini family reunion.
We had such a great time. My brother and sister in law worked so hard to make this a great trip and it was. I am not sure we could have had more fun. We are already planning on going back soon.

Here is the trip through Instagram


  And here are my picture on my camera





































Oh and this is what I came home with, some red boots and a vintage beverage cart.









Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what beautiful pictures, such a wonderful way to spend a weekend. Looks like everyone had a great time, I'm so happy to see you all together!! Love the red boots, and the cute vintage cart. I know you will do really cute things with it Caroline. Your little ones are so darling! Was great to see Robert's family too. Wish your grandparents could have been there also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place. Looks like a fun weekend for all of you.

    ReplyDelete