Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 22, 2012

Garage Sale finds





I spent yesterday and today shopping at garage sales.......probably four hours worth of driving and stopping. I LOVE it! My children watch cartoons in the morning, so I just let them watch in the van. It's peaceful and really fun for me, even if I don't find what I am looking for. But, when I do find what I am looking for it makes my day.....like today!!

I have been looking for a world globe and after yesterday I didn't think I would ever find one at a garage sale. I went out this morning and I was at this really large yard sale and while walking around the tables something caught my eye, it was right under my nose...... a GLOBE! I said......ALOUD......"oh my gosh, I have been looking for one of these, yay!" Then I realized I said that aloud and was kinda embarrassed, but still so giddy!

I found some other great items too:
Globe $2.00
Red suitcase $1.00
Blue suitcase $1.00
Brown suitcase $0.25
Teal necklace $3.00
Magnifying glass $0.25
Tin can $0.25
Metal cross stitch hoops 4 for $0.50
Glass jar $0.25
Vintage ornaments $0.50
Map paper $1.00
Forth of July windmill $0.50
Quilt $5.00
Elmo book and two new boxes of crayons $0.75

My grand total:

$16.25






4 comments:

  1. I love that quilt! Gotta love a good find...and good deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! Good job do thrilled for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Caroline! I'm so excited for you - that's a great feeling, when you realize how much you got for such a small amount of money. If you would have retailed this stuff, it would have cost you oodles and gobs! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute finds, Caroline. Love the brown suitcase, quilt and your globe is so pretty!! Isn't garage saling just the greatest fun??? Linda

    ReplyDelete