Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dick and Jane Gender Reveal Party

This month I helped my friend, Lara, throw a gender reveal party. She was the one that was pregnant and she wanted to be surprised at the party.  She has five, yes FIVE girls! They are the cutest girls too....anyway Lara came up with the Dick and Jane theme and I was so excited. I love VINTAGE!

















 My only struggle was coming up with the reveal part. It needed to bed something everyone could see or be involved in and still include her girls. I decided to make my own version of a Dick and Jane book, called Matt and Lara.

Here is a sample from the book and pictures of their oldest daughter reading it:

                                                                                                                                                                        

 













1 comment:

  1. What a cute theme. It looks like they are overjoyed to be adding a boy to the mix.

    ReplyDelete