Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 17, 2012

More than just a guy

Aaron, 
You aren't just a typical guy. You're my superhero. You have come into my life and scooped me off my feet and you do it over and over again. I am blessed to have you, and many days I don't know how I got you or how I even come close to deserving a guy like you.
Thank you for loving me with all you have and thank you for bringing me life.......four times!

Not only am I grateful for all 40 fingers and toes, but I am so thankful that you are helping me raise them and bring them up to be kind, loving Christians. Thank you for all the diapers you have changed and the tears you have wiped (mine included)and the tummies you have tickled. You have not only been a dad, but you have showed our children how to be a dad and how to find a guy that is going to be a great dad.

I know sometimes it doesn't seem like we are doing things right and it seems they never listen to us, but one day when they have their own children and we see them playing and laughing and simply loving their children, you'll know you did it right!

Your not only a dad, but a great teacher! I love you!



                                                                                                                                                        

  







                                                                        

2 comments:

  1. Sign-Up on EverydayFamily NOW and you will receive stage by stage pregnancy and baby newsletters, promotions and coupons as well as access to free baby samples, coupons, baby magazines & more.

    New Members are Entered to Win Free Diapers for a Entire Year!

    ReplyDelete