Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Piece of my day

Taylynn and Preston are in Arkansas so it's Alayna, Chandler and I here during the day. I feel like I can take a breath and just be here....in the moment. I watch Alayna and see how every time I take my eyes off of her she gets a little bigger, but if I just stare, she's the same in that moment. I sit and soak it in, I'll remember this week forever. I'll remember the day we spent at the pool and how she wanted to keep going and going.
Chandler has been the perfect baby this week...other than using his two teeth to bite my arm when I am holding him. He is so happy and I love knowing what to do to make his face light up with joy.
I miss my Taylynn and Preston, but this is very reminiscent to when Taylynn was almost two and Preston almost one. So many memories are coming back to me.


Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment