Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 22, 2012

Spending time with just two!

Taylynn and Preston have been in Arkansas with their Grandmother and Grandaddy for 5 days. I do miss them, but I have been having a blast with just Alayna and Chandler.
Monday I woke up to this note: 
 
 so sweet and a great start to the week.

Around noon we went to the pool and Alayna is such a water baby and so happy. She is always pretty happy, but I could spend more time on her and she loved the one on one time. 
We met my SIL Katie and Brighton there, it was nice to have some help even though I only had two to watch. Chandler fell asleep and slept about 45 minutes, I had to wake him up, he was sleeping really good!








We went back again tonight with Aaron so he could enjoy watching Alayna as much as I did. Once again she had a blast!

I miss getting to spend one on one time with each of the children, but I miss having them all together even more........tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment