Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 30, 2012

Piece of my day

Today was a rough day. Preston had an accident. My large diet coke got a hole in the bottom of the cup just as I was taking it from the drive thru...it got all over me and the car. I had a list of things I needed to get done and my patience was tested over and over and I failed.
The highlight of the day was dinner. We went to Johnnie Carino's and not only did we eat for under $20 with a complete meal of leftovers for tomorrow, but it was wonderful. Everyone did so good and it was relaxing. Who would of thought?
After dinner we spent over an hour  in Home Depot getting some lumber for an upcoming project I decided to do just this morning. When I get an idea I run with it and we have 2 weeks to get it done! I am so excited I can't sleep!


Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment