Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 13, 2012

Piece of my day

Alayna went potty on the toilet!!!! I know it probably won't happen again, and it's not the first time, but it has been about 6 months since she has done it, so I am excited!

Taylynn had Kindergarten round up today! It went well, she really liked it. We got there a bit early and sat in the car and prayed for her future, the teachers and the people she would meet. Everyday while we're in her preschool drop off line we pray for the day, so this is nothing new to her, but this time it was different and kinda scary because I let go a little more with her starting Kindergarten.

After round up we ran to Farley Elementary to see a friend in a live wax museum, she played the roll of Anne Frank and was so cute. Wish I would of had my camera.

Then Taylynn and I had a date at Chili's. It was so nice to have some one on one time with her. I loved every moment of it. She sat right next to me in the booth and we just talked and colored, it was a great date and a special moment for us.

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment