Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 15, 2011

MOPS cookies exchange- my first cookie exchange

I hosted my first cookie exchange party. My MOPS group put it on, but I got to have it at my house.
I made yummy cocktails.


Some yummy food (not all of this is mine, but I made the bruschetta and cheese tray.


We played some games like movie trivia and find the pickle.


And some good fellowship


And lots of cookies


Even a few babies got to enjoy the fun!


Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm... I didn't know I was in that picture with your little man! I totally would've looked at the camera and smiled :) HAHA! It as so fun last night, but I'm exhausted today!! Can I steal some pics for my blog? I wanted to bring my camera but my battery was dead.

    ReplyDelete