Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011


Well as we all know Christmas has come and gone. It flies by so quick for being the most wonderful time of the year.

I think I take a million pictures so I can make the moments last. One day the children will thank me....I think.

We had the Bivens' Family Christmas on the 22nd at our house.

Here is a picture of all the nieces and nephewsA

It took Alayna awhile, but she finally realized that some pretty cool toys were under all the cute wrapping and she got pretty excited!

Preston got a little upset when he opened a dress and some tights.
Taylynn got lots of new girly things to play with
Chandler just loved being held
The next day we left early in the morning for Arkansas. My grandparents were already there and my sister and her family were also arriving the same day. It seemed like a long car ride. Alayna seemed to wine/cry the entire time, but we made it.
We did make a stop on the way to the Precious Moments Chapel. The kids got to get out and run which made them tired which meant they might sleep the rest of the way. And they did!
This was Chandler's first trip to Bentonville and his first time meeting His Paw Paw and GG (who he is named after).
He was so content with my Grandma, just always relaxed and happy. I need her to come stay at my house so she can hold him and love him while I get some things done. Sound good Grandma??? :)

Here are the Chandler's meeting Chandler

LOVE THIS ONE!!
Tomorrow I will blog about Christmas Eve. I just took so many pictures I need to split it up.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and made some lasting memories.

Today Aaron and I are celebrating our 6th Anniversary, we're not doing much, just staying at home and spending time together. It has been the best 6 years of my life, I am so blessed!

Caroline

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary. Your grandparents look so sweet with Chandler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Hard to believe it has been six years since that beautiful wedding! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the pic of your Grandma holding Chandler asleep! SO SWEET! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete