Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Show us your life CHRISTMAS!

Kelly is doing a Christmas Show us your life. You can link up HERE.

I have been leaning towards a more vintage theme for Christmas. I love using lime green rather than a dark green and I am starting to tie in more light blues.

I got my stockings from on etsy shop called Hand Made Pretties. I absolutely LOVE them!

I use about anything else I have to fill these shelves.

The kitchen is really low key this year. I just hung some cookie cutters from the chandelier and colored on the chalkboard. It's not easy with four kids.
I have a mini tree (you can see it in the first picture on the right side). I needed mini ornaments and couldn't find any so here is my DIY project:


I bought some jewlery pieces, the ones that were 50% off of course.


I used the packaging to measure and cut out scrapbook paper. Wrapping paper is good to use also.


I used a modpod like glue to glue the paper on then added some string or ribbon.
Thanks for stopping in. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Caroline

3 comments:

  1. very cute handmade ornaments! thanks for sharing how you made them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ornaments are so creative & fun! I think your paint color is the same as our playroom...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family room is gorgeous! I love all the red and lime green that's my new fav color for Christmas!! Those stockings are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete