Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Recap of the 4th and lots of pictures

Yesterday was a great day. The morning started out with Aaron going to Wal-Mart and getting powdered donuts (yes I know these aren't good for the calorie counting diet, but it's a holiday) and he also brought home New Moon the 4th Twilight book. Too bad it was such a busy day I couldn't start it until today.

We got everyone dressed and took some pictures of the kids


We also got all the neighbor kids together and did group pictures, aren't they so cute!


After pictures we went to the Spirit of Kansas Fair.
Free train ride, free face paint, free bouncer, fun!!!!!

Chase and Jill came with us, look at this sweet boys eyes, he is adorable.



The kids all loved the bouncy toy.

Naps were in order for Preston, but Taylynn couldn't sleep and miss a moment of excitement. Her and her daddy played on our neighbors new water toy.


Preston finally woke up and played too.

Now on the block party!


We hope everyone had a great 4th!

4 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute!! And I love your daughter's swim suit!! SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics. It looks like you had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, oh my.... cutest babies in the whole entire world!!!! Wish we could have been there too!
    The Grandmama

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea how I ended up here, but I noticed you were from my neck of the woods (Kansas) and thought I'd take a look at your blog. Your kiddos are just adorable! Great photography! :)
    ~amy

    ReplyDelete