Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 20, 2009

20 questions

I got a 20 questuon survey from facebook, but thought it would be more fun to put on here since most of you are moms yourself. Copy and put on your blog. It is a great way to get to know each other.


How old were you when your first child was born?

23


What month and year was your youngest child born?
April 2008

How did you feel when you first found out you were pregnant?
Excited, but I felt bad for Taylynn. She was 8 months when I found out.

Who did you tell first?
Aaron, my husband

How many pounds did you gain during your first pregnancy?
70, and that is no joke.

What did you crave while you were pregnant?
Diet Coke, but I always crave that.

Did you find out the gender of your first child? Why or why not?
Yes, i wanted a girl so bad that I figured I better find out in case it was a boy. Plus I needed the time to decorate the nursery.

Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
No, not during the pregnancy. The labor is a different story.

How much did your first child weigh?
9.2 pounds

Was your first child early, late, or on time?
Two weeks early- I had an elective induction and I wouldn't recommend
it to anyone.

What is the most difficult challenge or health issue that any of your children have faced?
Taylynn had trouble breathing her first few minutes of life, it was scary. Everything turned out fine though.

What's your favorite part of being a mom?
Staying home and learning about the child God gave me. Letting them teach me to be a better person.

Do you think it's easier to be a mom or a dad?
Mom, I guess it depends on which way you look at it. I see it has Aaron has the role to supporting all of us and I think that is a lot of pressure. Physically it is hard on a mom with the restless nights and breastfeeding. Thank goodness I am done with the those two for now.
What is the best piece of advice you could give to someone who is about to have their first child?

Let your mommy instincts take place. They will help you push that baby out, get up every two hours and live life for month with no sleep.

Did you always think you'd have kids?
Yes, that is something I pray just as hard for when I was also praying to meet a very special man.

What's been the biggest surprise about motherhood?
I am most surprised about the love I have for these two babies.
and
I learn more from my children than I ever thought I would. They have made me a better person now that I know they are watching me.

Are there things you miss about life before kids?
Oh yes. Water skiing, freedom with time, a clean house and the list goes on.........

How many children do you have?
Taylynn who will be three in December
Preston who is 16 month


Do you plan to have any more children?
If God provides them we will take them, we defiantly want one more, maybe two.

Who's the mom that you admire most?
My mom, she did a great job with me and she is a wonderful grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment