Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Crafting


I am in the midst of decorating a wall and so far this is what I have. It will be all done once I get some chicken wire and some things go on sale at Hobby Lobby. Really excited about how this is going to turn out.

Here are the projects I worked on yesterday:

I bought some wallet size frames at Michaels for $1.99 and painted them off white.
Then I backed them with wire burlap and scrapbook paper. I did line the letter 'O' with ric rac.........it needed something.

This was just something I printed up on some paper with our family names.


I have seen so many yarn wreaths and love them, but wanted a more Shabby Chic look so I used twine.
Come back soon (hopefully next week) and the wall will be done!




Caroline

1 comment: