Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Chandler



Dear Chandler,
Yes, you get a letter too. You're not in my arms yet, but you are mine and we have already shared some special times. I am writing this to let you know how much I love you before I even really know you.
I pray for you everyday and think about you all the time (how could I not). We are all really excited to meet you and love on you. Only 39 more days!!!!!
I am preparing for your arrival everyday. I have your clothes ready and hung in the closet. You don't have a bed yet, and I am still not sure what your going to sleep in, but we'll figure it out soon enough. I am working on your baby mobile and let me tell you it's going to be really cute! Here is a picture that inspired me:
Preston is excited to have you in his room. I either need to add your name on the wall along side his name or change Preston's name to Brothers. I have got some cute ideas for this, but I haven't made any decision. I do have 39 days left :)

I enjoy preparing for your arrival. Maybe I go over the top by making banners for the hospital room, but I am just so excited. We are all really excited.

I cannot wait to meet you and watch you grow up and teach you about your Heavenly Father. I am not the perfect mommy, but I will love you more than anyone else here on Earth and so will your daddy. See you soon!

Love,
Mommy

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment