Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 10, 2010

Wonderful Weekend


This weekend Aaron took me to the plaza in Kansas City. The weather was perfect for a pregnant girl....not too hot and not to cold.We first ate at the Cheesecake Factory. I really could have skipped the meal and went straight to dessert. We had the White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia nut cheesecake. It was wonderful and just as good as I remembered. I wasn't willing to share with the kids because I knew one piece doesn't go to far, so we got them ice cream which I think they liked even better.

After lunch we went shopping. I wasn't in need of anything so we just strolled around. There were bands playing and the first song we heard was John Mayer. Taylynn and Preston recognized the song so I think they thought it was really John Mayer, ha! Music is their thing, they both LOVE IT!

While in Pottery Barn Taylynn and Preston made me some flowers for Mother's Day.

We don't have a lot of pictures because I didn't have my camera so we used Aaron's phone. I am just glad to document the day because it really was wonderful.

Before we went home we had a graduation party to go to. Two sweet girls from our youth group had a party. One is going to Oklahoma Baptist and the other KSU. It is going to be sad to see all of our seniors leave.

Sunday, Mother's Day was just as wonderful. We went for a quick breakfast before church then after church we met Aaron's mom at Olive Garden so we could take her to lunch. We enjoyed a nice meal, but all this food made us all tired. We all took a nap when we got home and surprisingly everyone woke up in a good mood, even me :)

For dinner we went out to eat breakfast for dinner, my favorite! I even had a special tub of Baskin Robins Peanut Butter and Chocolate ice cream brought to me by Aaron and the kids.

WONDERFUL.

I took a bath and then watched the Amazing Race. The weekend was perfect!

Thank you Aaron, Taylynn and Preston for making motherhood, easy! (sometimes)

I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a WONDERFUL Mother's day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete