Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to the mothers in my life. My Mom, Grandma, Mother in Law and Aaron's Grandma. We are so blessed to have you in our lives and we wish you all a wonderful day. Thank you for being who you are and loving us completely.

Being a mother is the best greatest thing I have accomplished and one of the biggest joys of my life. I feel so lucky to have the mom's in my life and the friends that surround me that are mom's. Some days are tough, but some are WONDERFUL.
God knew what he was doing when he created the mom role. I LOVE it!

I also want to say Happy Mother's Day to my sister, she has her little baby cookin' inside her belly. I am so excited for you to feel the joys of Motherhood.......welcome to the club.

Have a great day. I'd love to write more and brag on the wonderful mothers in my life, but I am SOOOO tired. (Mollie, that's another thing that come with being in the club :) )


Proverbs 31:17, 18, 27

She girds herself with strength, and strengthens herself daily. She perceives that her provision for her family is good: she does not retire early but works diligently to see to the needs of her family, she is not an idle woman.

1 comment:

  1. From the day you were born it has beeen such a joy to be your mother! Your cuteness as a baby and little girl could not have surpassed; as you grew you entertained us with your spunk and enthusiasm for life. Now as an adult to watch you and Aaron with your own childen in a delight to my heart. You are a wonderful mom and I pray for you daily in your motherly role and role as a wife and a beautiful yon woman. I love you so dearly!!

    ReplyDelete