Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 3, 2010

FEAR FACTOR

Last Sunday we had a Fear Factor event for the youth group. When this show was on TV I was willing and wanting to be a contestant, but this fear factor, not so much. It might be because I am pregnant and have a stronger sense of smell, or the fact that I had to help get everything ready so I knew what was being used.
The kids seemed to have a great time, even though they had to lay with worms on their faces.

I have lots of pictures so I am just going to put random shots from the event:
If you are wondering what something is....you probably don't want to know! It was a GREAT event and no one got sick :)

4 comments:

  1. I could never!!!! I used to watch that show and be freaked out and gagging the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I would have to move to another church if we had to do that at ours! Just kidding, but the worms would make me think about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like y'all had a blast. That show used to gross me out! And I absolutely do NOT want to know what some of that stuff was! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watch the show but never seen to be a contestant.

    Looks like they had a great time.

    ReplyDelete