Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 11, 2009

Show us your Life- Christmas Cookies

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas cookies.

My favorite would be these wreaths:

30 lg. marshmallows
1/2 c. butter
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 tsp. green food coloring
4 1/2 c. Corn Flakes
Red cinnamon candies

The red hot make all the difference!

Also these are fun and easy reindeer cookies:

Nutter butters
Melted Chocolate
Pretzels
You can do anything for the eyes, sprinkles, icing chocolate chips





And of course I make yummy sugar cookies, but if only I could decorate them like this:

Happy Holidays! Be sure to save some cookies for Santa!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could make perfectly decorated sugar cookies too! Some people have all the talent...I'm not one of them! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookies look yummy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete