Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mandy's 3Oth


One of my good friends from MOPS, Mandy turned 30 on Christmas day! We decided to surprise her a week before for her birthday.. We kidnapped her from lunch with her husband.....after she ate of course. And we used a blindfold and took her to our birthday van!!!

We then had a set of clues for her to do all around town throughout the entire day!  One stop was a local bar and she got this shirt I made her:
We had one clue that sent us to her mom's club house and I was in charge of a craft so we made these wore letters:
 Another clue took us to dinner where her entire family was waiting there for her. She was joyfully surprised! The last clue took us back to the club house where we played minute to win it games. Such fun! I love it when my friends have birthdays :)
Happy Birthday Mandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment