Welcome to 2013!!! This will be a great year; I can feel it. Last year was wonderful, but let's be honest, every year the children get more independent and that helps out so much. I thought I would just hit on some big moments that happend in 2012, let's begin!!!
1. Aaron and I seriously began looking for a house.
2. Taylynn lost her first tooth and in the next month she'll lose her third.
3. Alayna was potty trained!!! YAY!!!
4. Preston began preschool.
5. Taylynn began Kindergarten.
6. Chandler turned one and had a fabulous party.
7. I had my first party published in a magazine.
8. I joined steering in my MOPS group....crafts of course!
9. Aaron got a promotion and raise!!! YAY!!!!!
10. We went to Louisiana, once in February and once in November.
11. Aaron and I celebrated 7 years of marriage.
12. Chandler began talking more and his first sentence was "it's hot".
13.Aaron coached soccer and had Taylynn and Preston on his team.
14. I began a mentor relationship with my friend Amy and I mentor her daughter Camber.
15. Preston became a little less shy, he might actually talk to you if you say hi :)
16. Taylynn can READ!!!!!!
We have had many blessings this year, being healthy and together is the best one!
We wish ya'll a very blessed year!