Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 2, 2012

Toothless



 
Taylynn lost her first tooth while she was in Arkansas. The Arkansas tooth fairy made a visit and she got a visit from the Kansas tooth fairy when we got home, making the grand total.... $7....yikes!!!

I made a tooth fairy jar for her to use rather than sticking a tooth under her pillow. I bought an old Alka-Seltzer bottle and decoupaged some paper and added glitter to the bottom and more decoupage glue to harden so it would look like a solid glitter base.

Here is the note Taylynn wrote. She told me what she wanted to say, then I wrote it out and she copied mine.




The tooth fairy left her a note as well:


Less than a week later she lost the tooth right next to it so now both her middle bottom two teeth are gone, but the new ones are already growing in. My little girl is growing up!
 



1 comment:

  1. I love the jar and that note left by the tooth fairy is soooo super cute!!!! Love those pink pj's too. My girls each have a pair;)

    ReplyDelete