Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 6, 2012

Nine Months



Wednesday wasn't just July fourth it was Chandler's 9 month birthday!!!

Chandler, my baby days are getting short. I haven't gotten to the bitter sweet moment yet, it's still a pretty bitter subject for me. You're MY baby and if you'd let me I would feed you from a bottle and bounce you to sleep until you were fourteen. I do know that if your anything like your brother and sisters about 12 months you lose that stillness. You're going to want to be on the go and we won't have many moments where you're still and you just look at me and smile. However as you grow I'll always be looking at you and smiling, even if I am somewhat bitter.

You have three teeth now...more to bite me with! One day you'll stop the biting right?

You also began clapping this month, making a kissing sound, trying to repeat words after me, drinking from a staw, eating table food and falling alseep on your own during nap time.
You also do this thing that Preston does. When Preston tries not to smile he presses his lips together to fight the smile, but some times when you smile you make the same face unintentionally, but it makes for the cutest smile!

You weight 23 pounds and wear size 12-18 and 18-24 month clothes. 
And you are a blessing to me and your dad! We love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment